Shipping & Returns
Something has caught your eye in the angelKat store and you’re considering buying it (or already have)? Below you will find some useful information regarding shipping of your order.
Make sure to check out our Terms & Conditions page too for more details.
COVID-19: Please be aware that due to the global COVID-19 pandemic there may be unexpected delays, and potentially limited stock.
Prices & Fees
All prices are in Pound Sterling (GBP) and include VAT where applicable. Unless otherwise stated the prices do not include payment for shipping fees and these are given separately at checkout.
Please note also that local charges (such as currency conversion fees, credit or bank card fees, sales tax, customs duty etc.) may apply depending on where you live and local regulations. Such charges are at your expense and will not be refunded by us.
Where Do We Ship?
Everywhere as far as we know… Maybe not the International Space Station, or Mars yet, I guess? If you can receive post at your home, or have a local pickup/collection point – we can probably get your items to you.
International shipping charges do apply and may vary based on your location. Please be aware that customers are responsible for paying any customs fees which may be applicable and this may cause delays if not paid promptly.
Allergy Warning: While every effort is made to store and process our products for your orders cleanly and safely, please be aware that we operate primarily from our home. We have pets (a cat and a dog), we prepare and consume food, and generally live here. As such it’s not always possible to be sure that your products haven’t had some small amount of contact with fur.
We do our best to minimise this through proper storage, hygiene practices, and cleaning the house daily. However, we recommend everyone to clean items when you receive them if possible (mugs for instance) just in case, and feel that it’s important to warn customers who may have a severe allergy.
How Will My Items Be Posted?
Items From angelKat:
We primarily post your items using Royal Mail first class post wherever possible. In some circumstances we may use another reliable courier service. During checkout you may be offered other options such as “tracked” and/or “signed for” services for better peace of mind should you wish.
For those who may not be familiar with Royal Mail – packages are not tracked by default. If you would like to have your package tracked please select that option at checkout.
All orders will be checked and packaged by hand before posting. We endeavour to make sure that every item gets to you in great condition, whether that means bagging and boarding comics, protective boxes and bubble wrap for mugs, or using far too much tape to keep everything snug.
Items From Our Partners:
Some of the items in our online store may be marked as being fulfilled by third parties outside of angelKat. These items are currently printed, stored, and shipped by trusted suppliers with their own methods and preferred couriers.
At present the angelKat store includes items supplied by Printful who use reliable couriers including; USPS, FedEx, APC, DHL, and DPD (depending on your location).
One Box Or Many?
Orders may be split into multiple packages depending on size/shipping constraints – and any order that includes items supplied by angelKat AND Printful will of course be shipped separately.
We hope that this allows us to provide the best selection and highest quality of items for you but we do welcome your feedback.
How Soon Will I Receive My Items?
For items fulfilled by angelKat we aim to dispatch in-stock items within 2-3 working days of confirming your order and payment. There may be delays during busier times such as bank holidays, the Christmas/New Year period, or on orders received while we’re exhibiting at a convention. We will contact you if there are any delays and keep you informed of any updates.
For orders within the UK, products that are in-stock shouldn’t take more than 14 working days to arrive. For international orders they may take a little longer. We will provide an estimated arrival date (and tracking information if available) to you via email as part of confirmation that your item(s) have been shipped.
Items fulfilled by Printful ship from either the EU or USA and may take a little longer to arrive. From our own tests we found that t-shirts shipped from the USA to the UK arrived approximately 3 weeks from when the order was first placed. Printful will email you (and us) with tracking information but please be aware that as these items are shipped internationally you are responsible for any applicable customs fees which can cause short delays.
Custom orders and pre-orders will be dispatched once the item is ready – and an estimated dispatch date will be provided when you order.
Returns & Refunds
- Please contact us before returning the item.
- You may need to provide photographs of damaged items.
- You have 30 days to return an order after receiving it.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you will cover the cost of the return.
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, hygienic and other products.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
How To Return Items
- If you wish to make a return please contact us, including your name, address, order number, and details about the item(s) that you wish to return.
- We will respond via email detailing the next steps. If instructed to do so, please ship the items for return within 30 days of the date of our email.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
My Items Arrived Damaged – What Do I Do?
Sometimes the postal system can be a little rough on packages and the worst happens: a shattered mug, a book that’s been left in a puddle, you get the picture I’m sure. For the most part you’d follow the same process as described later on this page for a return but with one major difference: we probably don’t need mug shards or a former-book-now-watery mess back.
So instead you’d follow this process;
- As soon as you receive the item, contact us, making sure to include your order number and details of which item(s) were damaged. Please attach two or more photos of the item to the email so that we can see the damage if possible.
- We will then email you back to discuss possible solutions to the issue with you to find out what you’d prefer, what’s possible, etc.
- Typically this may mean a full refund, or if we still have that item in-stock we may be able to provide a replacement.
- If the damage is particularly minor we may request that you return the item as per the regular return policy above.
Please Note: in the case of items shipped directly from Printful, please contact us with photographs of the item (if damaged), so that we can advise on the next step. In most cases you should receive a return address and information in your parcel – however, if this isn’t the case or you need assistance please do get in touch and we’ll do what we can to assist you.